Saturday, May 22, 2010

Furniture Pakistan 27-29 April 2010 at PC Hotel Lahore Pakistan

Furniture Pakistan
27-29 April 2010 at PC Hotel

3rd Floor, Kingson Mall 9-A/K Gulberg 2 Lahore, Pakistan
Fax: +92 42 588664
Tel: +92 42 5788665
A subsidiary of PIDC, Ministry of Industries & Production, Government of Pakistan

http://www.furniturepakistan.org.pk

Partners In Time
Shamsa Humayun

+92 (0) 42 35892299
shamsahumayun@hotmail.com

Nirwana Art Furniture
Asghar Ali
nirvana_furniture@yahoo.com

City Interiors
+92 (0) 42 36623329

Lubna Interior
Lubna Sohail
+92 (0) 51 55 66 128


The Swat Arts & Crafts Gallery
+92 (0) 946-700675
anwarhayat208@hotmail.com
hajigulpk@yahoo.com


Golden Carpet Industries
Qamar Zia
qamar@goldenrugs.com


AHAN
http://www.ahan.org.pk


Dr. Shahzad Ansar
CEO
Furniture Pakistan

Video developed by
mun@WAR
DevelopingHistoryInDigitalForm

munawarahmed7@gmail.com
+92 (0) 300 4 16 64 59

Lahore, Pakistan

Thanks to Dr. Shahad, Mr. Fahad, Mr. Fayyaz & Mr. Aslam

__________________________________________________________________________

Bonjour :)

Kindly, first read my intro if you have time. if you would like then add me as your friend.

I am software Developer at smeda.org
i had developed 1545 videos, which include National Songs with flowers, Ramadan, different religions, Travel, historical Locations, Technical Education, Banks, Business women events, Flowers events, Fruits and Food all with dates on Country Pakistan just in 22 months from Canon IXY Digital 2000 12.01 Mega Pixels Digital Photograph Camera. Not from any video camera :)

Developing history in Digital Form... all videos with date time of development.

I Want Network of educated/decent people who helps and guide each other all over the Universe.

My profile: if you don't mind...

My historical work for CNN ireport.com and BBC London on 22 July 2009

I am also SuperSTAR of CNN ireport.com just in 20 Days of my video work on ireport.

CNN iReport -- Awesome aerials! I'm writing to you because your photography caught our eyes as especially awesome and we want to showcase it. Hopefully we can show off as many as we can. Some folks went above and beyond what we were thinking, and we're truly blown away by your contributions. I just wanted to ask you a few questions, and I apologize if you've seen these before. Nicole Saidi Senior Associate Producer CNN

My Work on National Geographic Channel of Photography

munawarahmeds Biography History in the form of Pictures 1970-2009 Lahore Pakistan


I have 17,380 links on google due to my videos (Also search able in Google Suggestion.Just type "munaw")


My Facebook Profile (3,035 friends) 5-10 People added me daily as friends

We are really impressed by your hard work & your output. We were looking a man like you. We are proud of you & glad to have you as a friend.


My photostream at Flickr




MY Simple Work on my Beautiful Country Pakistan.
Anniversary of Allama Iqbal & Quaid e Azam Beautiful Pakistan 9 Nov 2009

Village and Nature: Kindly use head phone.

Nature with Original Flute.

New Year Sun Rising (Dawn) & Sunset 1 Jan 2010 Lahore Pakistan Ph0t0Graphy by Mun@WAR

Travel with Nature

Valentines Day

Children

Women Business Incubation Center (WBIC) Ramadan Fair 4th September, 2009 Chaand Raat WBIC

SME Model Dairy Farm 23 June 2009 Lahore Pakistan

Business Opportunities in Pakistan 4 Jan 2010 Lahore Pakistan

National Song with Pictures: Chand Mayree Zameen Phool Mara Watan 23 March 2009 Pakistan

History of Pakistani Architect 23 June 2009 PC Hotel Lahore Pakistan

25 Sept 2009 Lahore, Pakistan Gurdwara Dera Sahib of Maharaja Ranjit Singh

Mandir 3 SEPT 2009 KASUR Pakistan

Eid ul Adha Goats, Sheep, Cows, Camel 27 Nov 2009 Sadar Lahore Pakistan

Merry Xmas: Merry Christmas 25 Dec 2009 Lahore Pakistan Ph0t0Gr@phy by Mun@WAR & Aslam Pervaz

Urs of Baba Bullah Shah 3 SEPT 2009 Kasur Pakistan

Visit to Walled City Lahore 5th November 2009 Evening Pakistan

Butterfly Kisses on Beautiful Nature of GOD 22 Nov 2009 Lahore Pakistan

True Love: Kahan ho tum chalay aao Muhabbat ka taqaza hay

Thanks and Regards
Mun@WAR
Assistant Manager E-Services/IIN (Software Developer) SMEDA (The Small And Medium Enterprises Development Authority) Head Office Government of Pakistan, Lahore.
+ 92 0 300 4 16 64 59

2200 - 2500 visitor view my videos per day
Video Views: 905,095
Subscribers: 238
My videos were most viewed in
Pakistan, United Kingdom, United States, Canada, India


People have said about me all over the world:

Hello Munawar, lovely to 'virtually' meet you. Its always wonderful to meet passionate people who love what they do and what they stand for.

I am very impressed by your work,dedication & commitment to excellence.

Your works reflect aesthetic quality, sincerity of purpose, commitment and dedication, passionate desire to uplift the downtrodden and deprived people; and profound love for nature and the country.

God bless you we need people like u in this world ... your dream come true

Awesome videos to see my lovely Pakistan

Even sitting 1000s miles apart from Pakistan. your videos makes me feel like I'm there.

Given below is my old work. I did specially this task for the knowledge of England/UK Government.
And Good news is that after watching my video "18 Century of Graveyard has been Reparied"

British Government 18th century Gora Graveyard 19 Dec 2009 Near Data Darbar Taxali Lahore Pakistan
video

No comments: